Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Ganesh Chathurthi

                            என்னுடைய சக தோழிகளுக்கு      " விநாயக சதுர்த்தி நல்வாழ்த்துகள்."     I wish all my buddies and fellow bloggers "HAPPY GANESH CHATHURTHI".I know every one have prepared a lot of bakshanams on this day.So have a nice day friends and may Lord Ganesh shower the blessings on all our families.This week fully i will be enjoying nicely in my home with my parents.I will be missing all your wonderful recipes.Catch you everyone next week.

6 comments:

Pushpa said...

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!!

soujanya said...

Happy Vinayaka Chavithi

Kaveri Venkatesh said...

Have a nice time with your parents..and happy Ganesh Chathurthi

Vimitha Durai said...

Vinayagar chathurthi vaalthukkal...

Sangeetha M said...

Happy Ganesh Chathurthi wishes to u n ur family :)

Unknown said...

thnk u and wish u the same!

Chk out my DIWALI Event
September - ALMONDS Event & GIVEAWAY'
September - WWC - "Cornmeal for Breakfast"