Its been a week time was not able to access internet or phone as we have moved to a new home and was totally busy with shifting work.Now only some how got settled and finally had time to post the recipe.After trying the Avocado Paratha I thought of trying tofu paratha in the same manner and turned out nice and I found it a easy way to use tofu as I don’t like using tofu in any gravies as it is having a blend taste.So thought of sharing this tofu paratha.
|Wheat flour||1 1/2 cups|
|Dhania powder||1 tsp|
|Red chillie powder||3/4th tsp|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 tsp|
|Garam masala||1/2 tsp|
1.Remove the water content from the tofu and scrammble the tofu with your hands.
2. Add the tofu in the atta flour.
3. Now add the dry powders and start mixing with your hands.No need to knead the dough tightly.
4.Prepare like the usual roti batter.
5. Spread like the routine paratha/roti type and cook on the tawa.
6. Serve with any kind of gravies or raita.I served with rajma masal.
1. If required use very less water.
2. No need the remove entire water from tofu.Let 10% of water be in tofu as we knead the batter it will be helpful.
3. You can add or remove any dry ingredients as per the taste.