When i was in India i was not aware of this veggie,but my sil use to tell that this was nice veggie,very healthy and she use to do paratha with this frequently.So after reaching here i referred few sites and finally ended up with this paratha which was tasty and healthy too.Even we can prepare this in no time.
|Atta||1 1/2 cups|
|Ripe Avocado||2 nos|
|Onion(small sized)||1 no(finely chopped)|
|Dhania powder||1 tsp|
|Red chillie powder||3/4th tsp|
|Garam masala||1/4th tsp|
|Coriander leaves||2 tbsp(finely chopped) tsp|
|Lemon juice||1/2 tbsp|
1. Scoop the inner part of avocado and mash it nicely either with the hand or with potato masher and keep separately.
2.Add all the above ingredients one by one except atta.
3. Now add the atta and mix together without water and allow it to rest upto 15mins
4. Now prepare as normal parathas and fry in the pan.
1.Since my avocado was too ripe i didn't use potato masher or even water while mixing with atta.
2. Incase of adding water should be careful and shouldn't add too much of water.
3. Can play with the ingredients and dry powders of your choice.
4. Try not to avoid lemon juice as it helps to retain the color of avocado.