Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Short Break

                                   I'm taking a short break as just now i've reached US and i need to get set with lot of things.First and foremost i need to come out of this jet lag and also get settle with the new place,climate and other stuffs.As i was not able to bring any of my cookery props don't know how i will be able to post the recipes but still will try to post with the available things and also a nice opportunity for me to learn new new cuisines..Though its been a few weeks i was not able to post any recipe due to my tight schedule and busy with shopping,packing and other stuffs,again i'm taking a few months gap to get settle with all  the new things and will meet you guys very soon.I'm really missing my blogging.So catch up with all of you asap.

1 comment:

Chitra said...

wwo, good to hear u r in US. have a great time :)