As i was really bored of preparing stir fry alone with kovakkai,i wanted some thing different and new.When my mom saw this in Revathy Shanmugam's cookery show she immediately tried and told that it tastes too good.So i also tried it and was really yummy.I'm sure that who ever tries this surely will like it.
|Oil||1 1/4 tbsp|
|Red chillies||2 no|
|Green chillies||2 no|
|Onion||1 medium size|
|Tamarind||1inch pieces 3|
|Coriander leaves||Hand full|
|Grated coconut||2 tbsp|
1. Pour oil in a woke and fry each and every ingredients in the order i have given in the ingredients table.
2. Allow the sauted ingredients to cool down.
3. Now grind all the ingredients along with the salt in the mixie.
4. Now the thogaiyal is ready.Serve with hot steamed rice.
1. Fry nicely all the ingredients for some while,mainly the garlic as we don't saute nicely then the garlic smell will be coming.
2. Add the grated coconut finally as the coconut will stick to the wok.
3. If required can add more oil while sauteing we wont fry in the oil after grinding.
4. No need to add water while grinding as kovakkai and onion will emit water.
Sending this to Aipi's bookmarked recipes &
To Ayeesha's any one can cook series.