This snacks was really new to me and never heard about this until i tasted this at my sis home and tasted really really delicious.Myself and hubby liked it a lot and she immediately taught me the recipe and also she told me site from where she tried and also now i got to know a new food site too.So thought of introducing the snacks to all of you,as i hope many of you will be unaware about this tasty snacks like me.I followed the same amount of ingredients since the recipe is new to me and trying for the first time.Kindly adjust with the lightning as i took it in the evening.
|Whole grain baguette||8 slices (1/2 inch thick)|
|Olive oil||1/3rd cup|
|Cherry tomato||8(cut into half)|
For Filling :
|Frozen Peas||1 1/4 cup|
|Parmesan Cheese(grated)||1/2 cup|
|Pepper powder||1/4 tsp|
|Olive oil||1/3 cup|
1) Grind the items together given under filling column in the blender on the pulse side and set aside.
2) In a grill pan keep the baguette slices and pour little oil on top.
3) Toast both the sides till it turns little crispy.
3) Now remove from fire and on onside keep the grounded filling, decorated with the cherry tomato and serve hot.
1. Try not to avoid olive oil,its a must.