I Wish all my friends "HAPPY NEW YEAR".
It's been a very long time since i have posted any recipes in my blog.As everyone is aware that i've travelled and since its for a short term i'm not able to carry any of my cookery things.Since i have only the basic things,from now on wards you will be noticing that,i will be using only the same props again and again.So i would request my followers and friends not to mind using the same props.One more thing is not even little sun light can enter my kitchen apart from that all the time its raining, raining,raining and raining or else too cloudy .So i find it very very difficult to take the photos once the cooking is over.Hence some how I'm trying to take the photos without sun light as no other option is left to me since very rarely it will be sunny.
Ok i don't want to bore you guys any more.Coming to the recipe when i saw frozen parotas in my pantry thought of preparing chilli parota and took the recipe from Rak's Kitchen and made little changes to suit our tastes.So here goes the recipe.
|Frozen parota||5 nos|
|Carrot(finely chopped)||1 no|
|Red chillie powder||1/2 tsp|
|Sambar powder||1/2 tsp|
|Kitchen king masala||1/2 tsp|
1. Cook the parota's as per the instructions given on the wrapper.
2. In a wok pour oil and add the onion,garlic and ginger and saute well till onions becomes transparent.
3. Then add the finely chopped carrot and fry for few min's.
4. Then comes the important ingredients capsicum.Add to other ingredients in the wok and saute till all are cooked well.
5.Now add all the dry powders and the tomato ketchup and fry till the raw smell goes.
6.Its time now to add the main ingredient of this recipe,parotas.Add the parotas and saute well so that all the ingredients mix well with the and the parotas absorb all the spices well.
7. Finally add the chopped coriander leaves and give a quick stir and serve hot with any kind raita.